2016/02/08

Different Concentration

Lately, I have been in a rut I guess. It seems that I have been spending too much time on my phone and my head down and staring into a screen in which I am not learning anything. Thus mindless scrolling. This is not what I want to be spending what little free time that I have doing.

I have set some goals for myself in this quest(to look up more).

The to try to start writing more.Maybe 1 story a week. I feel that what I meant to so is to write. What to write we shall see. I am not that sure if I am going to post everything on here yet.

Along with reading at least 1 book a month. I don't think that is too much of a reach. It is realistic especially with the craziness that is the life that my family and I live.

I guess we will see if I can live up to this little quest that I have challenged to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like to see what you are thinking.